Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Snow Day!

I am not a huge fan of New Year's resolutions. It's not that I think there is anything wrong with them...I just don't normally make one. But this year there are a few things that I have promised myself that I would try better at doing.

I want to to treasure EVERY day, and look forward to what it might bring. I don't want to always be worrying about tomorrow, and end up missing out on the blessings that might come with the "right now".  I want to take the day for what it might bring, and make the best of it.  So, we started today. What better time than today, to just "roll" with it and try to turn it into an adventure? Yes, we did school first. But it is amazing how motivated those three students can be sometimes. ;-)

I have heard so many people say that they would like to start eating better. I feel like we eat pretty good around here, but there is always room for improvement. 

Nice warm chocolate chip cookies after playing in the snow.
Hmm...not sure that will go with our "trying to eat better" desire. Oh, I know...
Mmmmm. Peppermint Hot chocolate to accompany the cookies.
There. That's "better"!

No comments:

Post a Comment