Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

A rainy Auction day

Saturday was cold and rainy, and Sweet Man and I spent the morning outside, all for the love of a good deal. Don't you just love a good deal? The public school was having their annual surplus sale. Since we scored so many neat deals last year, like our whiteboards, we were up for braving the yucky weather. We came home with several matching school desks, and lots of really useful tables, and only spent $15!! I'd say that was worth getting half froze to death. ;-)

With the new school furniture we were able to rearrange the school room to be a little bit more functional. Sweet Man had the wonderful idea of making a desk for me. I was like..."Why didn't I think of that sooner?" I have to stand for the longest time while I am reading to the girls, or overseeing their work. I have been known to read super fast, just because my legs are tired, and I want to sit down. LOL
The girls got new desks too!
Now all I need are some students! Guess I should go wake them...maybe after my second cup of coffee. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment