Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's day!

What do you say to the Mom that means so much to you?

What do you say to her, to show that you know just how much she sacrificed for her children when they were young. The countless sleepless nights, only to have to get up early to go to work, had to be rough. That kind of love has not gone unnoticed. The long hours at work to make it possible to send us to private school, and then have me complain how much I did not like it, had to be hard. Driving me around to all of my sporting events had to mess with your schedule, and steal away any time that you could have possibly taken for yourself. Having children of my own now, I am realizing what an awesome mom you are and have been.

So what do you say to that wonderful person you are so lucky to call mom? Well, to start with I think I'll say, Happy Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment