Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

When the dog bites, when the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad, 
I simply remember 
my favorite things
and then I don't feeel so bad!
 A stack of firewood, and a Sweet Man who splits it.
 An Aunt who gives me, the family heirloom dishes.
 A sweet Girl who has gotten, long awaited wishes. (pony stall cleaning)
These are a few of my favorite things...
 Princesses all grouped by matching sweaters.
 Parents who worked hard, to teach you better.
Home school field trips, that end in sweet treats. These are a few of my favorite things!


Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens 
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment