Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The next 60 days...update.

Last night marked our 20th day on night shift and I thought it was an appropriate time for an update. Things are going way better than I expected. Our days are extremely busy, but I haven't minded it as much as I thought I would. The busy days made January fly by....and who doesn't want this winter to hurry up and be gone?! The girls are enjoying going to the office to "help"out, and the hope of paying down some debt is alive and well.

I have still been able to have full school days with the girls....

Although they start much later and are normally done in jammies :-)

 Homemade healthy meals are still being made...
Pretty sure the princesses aren't too exited about this one! ;-)

Field trips and outings with our friends are still being enjoyed...

Housework still has to be done no matter what, although sometimes pulling out that vacuum seems so overwhelming...
Not to worry, I have these two lovely critters!! They are masters at sniffing out anything remotely eatable, left on the floor (and sometimes the table:-o). They have been working overtime lately!

We even managed to pull off getting the flu during all of this busyness! Thanks to Mom for filling in for me at work on Tuesday. Thankfully the Lord granted quick healing and we were back at it the next day. :-)

I have the say the best thing about this new schedule....

Is getting to be with this man!  As much as I love spending so much time with him, I am looking forward, and hoping, the next 40 days fly by just as fast as the last 20 did.

No comments:

Post a Comment