Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Freshening up a bit.

"Would you like a little Spackle with that dear?"
Spring just seems like the perfect time to freshen things up a bit. We decided to repaint several rooms in our house. I think several other people had that same idea, for the lines at the paint department, in Lowe's, resembled the lines at King's Island on spring break. :-o  I was hoping to get back into a normal routine this week with school and house work. Then I decided to paint....
Oh well...at least the pressure is off to try and get my house in tip top shape this week. LOL...At this point I am just hoping to be able to find my coffee pot in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I just said today, as we were working outside, that it always looks worse before it looks better. :)

    ReplyDelete